Charter School Community Roundtable
Rules of the Roundtable
Should any member be found to be intentionally sharing false information, harassing other members or in general contributing to an unwelcoming environment, he or she may be removed as a roundtable participant at the discretion of Charter School Success.
- We should always respect each other.
- We should strive to be as respectful, courteous and as factual with our information as possible.
- Comments and information posted in the Roundtable are not legal advice, you should only seek legal advice from an attorney.
- This information may be subject to open records requirements.
- No promotions or solicitations of any kind are allowed on this site by users.
- Charter School Success reserves the right to exclude and remove any information on this site. No member should have any expectation of privacy, this is an open site.
- The comments and views expressed here are not those of Charter School Success.